7 Month Update
Wow…I can’t believe I have a 7 month old. This has been the absolute fastest few months of my life, it really blows my mind.
Elliot, you are the sweetest baby. Every morning when I go in to get you your face lights up with a big smile and you make little squeals of delight. This morning I went in to get you and you were still dead asleep with your little lovey over your face, when I took it off your head you startled a little bit but just immediately started “talking” to me. You are just so sweet. This morning we went to the grocery store and a woman came up to me after watching you for a few minutes and was just ooohing and ahhhing over how cute you are and how alert you are – you just looked at her with a big grin and won her over even more. I just love being your mama and am so excited to explore life with you as you grow.
At 7 months you:
- Can sit on your own for a long time!
- Still don’t roll back to tummy…what’s up with that?
- scoot backwards (Away from your ultimate goal), but you just push yourself all over the house. You keep trying to get your knees up under your hips but haven’t quite figured it out yet, I think at the next update I will be saying you are crawling!
- looooove to give kisses!!!!
- are starting to have a little bit of separation anxiety…not that often, and mostly just when you are really tired.
- really, really love eating solids! But you do not like avocado…in fact, you are quite offended by it. You also hate yogurt, but so do I, so that’s ok with me!
- have 2 teeth…and those little things are like razors!
- are allergic to dairy, egg, and wheat…hopefully you will grow out of these allergies!
- LOVE cherry tomatoes! Which is so strange to everyone who sees you eating them.
- really love being around other kids! You love to watch them.
- love going to the grocery store! You look so cute and little in the cart and you love looking around at everything and petting my hands while I push the cart.
- you really love Jack…which is good for him, because I don’t really like him very much these days, especially when he wakes you up (which he did the other night)
- LOOOOOVE to play!!!
Sweet girl, it is such an honor to be your mom. I look forward to you waking up each morning and waking from your naps. You are so much fun and your personality gets more exciting every day.